Friday, April 23, 2021
Graham County USD 281 has an opening for a Transportation Director. The position is responsible for but not limited to:
- Responsible for supervising all drivers for routes and activities. Responsible for maintaining discipline on the buses.
- Responsible for maintenance of all district vehicles, repair of equipment and all bus garage activities.
- Responsible for the external appearance of vehicles.
- Responsible for purchasing all supplies [bid or otherwise] by submitting purchase orders to the
- Responsible for providing transportation reports to the superintendent each month or as requested.
- Responsible for assigning drivers to activity trips. Each building principal should provide a schedule to the director at the first opportunity. The director will then schedule the driver.
Come by the district office and pick up an application.